Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Entry Level Job Equiry

I, Akana Osita Gerrard, am writing to inquire about the availability of entry level/ graduate trainee positions in your organization.

 I hold a Bachelor degree in civil engineering, graduating with a second class (upper division, CGPA of 4.21 on a 5.0 scale) from Federal University of Technology Owerri and have just completed my national youth service (NYSC).

  I believe that my academic prowess combined with my passion and dedication, makes me a strong candidate for a position with your organization. I am a highly motivated and dynamic person with excellent communication (both written and oral).

 I am wholly interested in this position as it will offer me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience, to apply knowledge from past experiences of working for other firms, to work with a team in order to achieve the company's set goals. Please find attached a copy of my resume containing further details and my contact information for your perusal.

 I look forward to having an interview with you and discuss further in the possibility of joining your frim. Thanks for your co-operation .

 Yours sincerely

 Akana osita.

No comments: