Sunday, August 3, 2008

BARISTER LUIS HERNANDEZ MADRID SPAIN

DEAR : sir /madam

Before I proceed I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action. My name is Barrister LUIS HERNANDEZ
of the GADOYO LEGAL PRACTITIONER?S & FINANCIAL SOLICITOR?S. Actually, I got your contact information through the U.S.A public records while searching for a last name similar to my Late client Eng chuluun zad, an expatriate, Engineer who worked with the Mining and Smelting Company (Asturiana de Zinc S.A.) in Spain, for Thirteen years, he died along with his family during the Tsunami catastrophic, which occurred on Monday 27 December 2004.

Before his death; he deposited One Trunk Box/Diplomatic Personal Treasure, containing the sum of $7.8M (SEVEN MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) with a security company here in Spain , but he did not disclose the exact content of deposited diplomatic box to the security company, for security reasons. The security company have mandated me to present a member of his family(heir/inheritor) to make Claims, before the box gets confiscated and reverts to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security, as unclaimed. So I decided to search for any of my late client's relative which has been very difficult for me, as he did not declare any other person, address, partner or relatives in the official paper for his diplomatic box.
Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you to stand as the next of kin to Eng chuluun zad. By virtue of my position as his lawyer, I will now place your name . as the next of kin to my late client. I will prepare every relevant document that will assist your claims, and facilitate the release of the consignment.

Note that this transaction is 100% risk free; there is no atom of risk connected to this business as I have worked out all modalities to complete the transaction successfully. Once the diplomatic consignment is released to you, we shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you as your benefit. Reply via my private email address or you can call or send me a fax for further clarification. Please be kind to get back to me if you are not interested so that I can further my search for another partner.

Best Regards

BARISTER LUIS HERNANDEZ
TEL:0034 691 070 502
FAX: 0034 917 905 006
MAIL: baristerhernandez@gmail.com

No comments: